I ordered one order of giant tomato plants of 3 plants and one order of early plants (supposedly a 'gift') for a total cost of $10. The way they promoted it, they were sending you 3 plants that grew to 7-8 Ft tall plus 3 free regular early producing plants. NOT!

Rather than call it in, I used the internet. There was no information on what the cost for shipping was until after I placed the order and the finally total came up. Then the shipping cost appears at $11.90, which was more than what the 6 plants cost. I printed off the order statement. The total cost came to $21.90.

I was ready to cancel the order but then there was no way to contact the company to stop the shipment.

I waited for the order for two weeks. When it arrived, the total mailing cost on the box was 80 cents compared with the paid s&h of $11.90.

There were 6 tiny dry containers with a tablespoonful of dirt in each, supposedly containing seeds, wrapped in clear plastic with labels attached and instructions.

I am contacting my credit card company and demanding they stop payment on the shipment.

This operation is a rip off. If I want plants or anything for gardening that is unusual, I'll go locally or buy from a trusted source. Never from 'Gardner's Choice' again.

Comments